Georgia Democrats are hoping 2018 is the year Gwinnett County finally turns blue. Five Republican lawmakers are either retiring or running for other offices. Democrats are working hard to mobilize voters ahead of the May 22 primary and keep them energized into November. Daniel Hilton is walking through a suburban neighborhood in metro Atlanta, holding his phone in one hand, and campaign materials in the other. His T-shirt also has a message: “It says Excuse my Complexion," Hilton explains. ...
Latest News From NPR
- Trump: North Korea's Suspension Of Nuclear Tests Shows 'Progress'
- Controlled Burn Held At Manassas Battlefield Park To Restore Civil War Landscape
- Missouri Gov. Eric Greitens Charged With Second Felony: Computer Data Tampering
- Romaine Lettuce: Don't Eat It!
- South African Government Ramping Up Efforts To Get More Land Into Black Ownership