Racial disparities in home lending, a practice sometimes called redlining, is alive and well in the United States. That's the big picture takeaway from new data analysis by the Associated Press and the Center for Investigative Reporting of two years of mortgage lending.
Latest News From NPR
- U.S. Women's Hockey Team Reaches Gold Medal Game At Winter Olympics
- Adam Rippon Declines NBC's Job Offer — So He Can Stick With U.S. Olympic Team
- Russian Curler Is Suspected Of Doping At Pyeongchang Winter Olympics
- 'Black Panther' Breaks Records And Barriers In Debut Weekend
- Trump Says FBI Missed 'Signals' Of Florida School Shooting Because Of Russia Probe