The Trump administration accused Russia on Thursday of orchestrating a campaign of cyberattacks that targeted the U.S. power grid. Since at least March 2016, Russian hackers attempted to infiltrate numerous sectors of American infrastructure, including energy, nuclear, commercial facilities, water, aviation and manufacturing, according to a Department of Homeland Security report published on Thursday. The announcement came as the White House imposed sanctions against 19 Russians and five...
Latest News From NPR
- UMBC's Retrievers Put Virginia In A Hole, Then Buried Every Single Bracket
- Trump's Attorney Seeks $20 Million In Damages From Porn Star
- Justice Department Fires Embattled FBI Deputy Director Just Short Of Retirement
- Maryland Gets Closer To Retiring State Song That Calls Northerners 'Scum'
- From Pride To Protest: How Russians Feel About Their Presidential Election